- Support and promote activities and projects of UTEP, the Alumni Association, and the College of Business Administration towards the realization of its mission and education programs;
- Coordinate and host events for fundraising, networking, learning, and student interaction;
- Unite CoBA Alumni for professional development and networking opportunities;
- Make connections between CoBA Alumni and current CoBA students providing the opportunity for mentoring, internships and future hiring potential;
- Show a personal commitment to UTEP, the Alumni Association, and the CoBA Chapter by supporting philanthropic activities and community engagement.
Welcome to the UTEP CoBA Alumni Chapter website!
As a member you will...
The College of Business Administration (CoBA) Alumni Chapter continually works to develop a united UTEP CoBA alumn through a heightened Miner spirit and allegiance, professionalism, mentorship, and philanthropic principles. It engages, connects, and enhances interaction amongst alumni, students, faculty, staff, and the community and supports the promotion of the UTEP College of Business Administration as a nationally acclaimed institution of business education.